Nigerian Menu --------------------------- Next
And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n forth of holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.
- Richard III (Shakespeare)
Last addition: January 19th., 2004.
- Recently a prophecy was given on my behalf...
- I refer, of course, to Australia.
- GOD will show you the reality of this offer.
- It is, after all, a time of traditions.
- GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR SISTER.
- Feted with plum-pudding and tinsel.
- Holland it is.
- Or is it Spain?
- Leaving on Jet Plane.
- i percieve the kind of person you are...
- I can promise you a most warm welcome.
- Do not entertain any fear.
- I await your urgent response in this matter.
- The malicious old bastard.
- we wish you a happy christmax in advance.
- Just the devil in me, I guess.
- YOU DO NOT REPLY TO MY MAIL PROMTLY WHY?
- what do you mean by monies?
- A PROBLEM WITH MY SPERM.
- Kiddies, do not try this at home.
- I have run up against a little problem...
- You have to pressurelise them.
- And the word is 'paggles'.
- WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND THE FINANCE COMPANY?
- I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH MOST TIMES.
- But you are a simple man so I will endeavour to keep it simple.
- I WAS SHOCKED.
- But I do enjoy the shouting, even if it is hopelessly melodic.
- A daunting and ultimately barren project.
- I WILL NOT SIT DOWN ANY LONGER.
- Inept buffoons.
- I have had a Howard of a day!
- Pastor Cosmo Newbery.
- A tight arsed, loose moralled, maniac.
- I find your silence disturbing.
- A pimple on the bum of my despair.