Nigerian Menu | Main menu
There was a young breeder named Dan,
Who raised shamrocks to race in Milan,
In response to a letter,
From a Nigerian go-getter,
He started to hatch out a plan.
Last addition: June 9th., 2002.
- This man died through a plane crash.
- I'll be needing to know this, you understand.
- I will not disappoint you as far as this matter is concerned.
- The Pint of Guinness Shamrock Stud and Takeaway.
- Hope that this mail meets you well.
- I am mighty excited about this project.
- It is a grand evening to be alive, it is.
- Top of the day to you.
- Should I send it again, to be sure?
- Cloverleaf Colicky Cowfodder VI.
- Someone mistakingly got my passport word so i stopped it.
- THE STATE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS.
- It wont be a large hearth rug but it is something.
- Ah, I amaze me self, to be sure, I do.
- I was down with Malaria.
- Low-life with small pricks.
- AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS DONE WE SHALL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS.
- Premium Silage Rollmeover Princess Sweatithighs.
- The best prize I ever won!