Nigerian Menu | Main menu
A second attempt: Where Clarke Kent, mild mannered reporter, schizophrenic, underwear salesman and closet extrovert, has a correspondence with a Nigerian...
Last addition: December 7th., 2002.
- What kind of assistance do you really expected from
- A fairly idiosyncratic range of red underwear.
- Please have no concerns about your scepticism in this matter.
- Sorry the info you forwarded did not tally with the
info we have in the computer.
- I think my cause is lost.
- The long dormant habits of smoting and bedevilling.
- I am a man of God who have evil.
- Much of the stuff I threw in the bin.
- Is this all a joke?
- You now have everything I have.
- A resurrection! More Rip van Winkle than biblical.
- Three weeks later...a glacier passes by.
- It is like looking at someone wrapped in cling film.